Application Process for Full-Time Internship
Our 2016-2017 Ironwood Internship Track runs from Monday, September 26, 2016 to May 1, 2017.
Application deadline is September 1, 2016 with $50 non-refundable application fee.
Tuition fees of $1,750 are due September 16, 2016.
Mission Trip: approximately $3,500. Flight costs are due November 2016 and mission expenses are due January 2017.
Books: approximately $100. A book list is sent to you on acceptance and you are required to purchase or acquire these books.
Residence Option: Students who live within driving distance of Gateway Church but who would like to live in residence can apply for the 5-day/week residence option at a cost of $250/month. Students who live too far away to drive home for weekends can apply for the full-time 7-day/week residence option at a cost of $350/month. All placements are considered on an individual basis and are subject to availability.
The forms listed below should be mailed to:
5-763 Kapelus Drive, West St. Paul, Manitoba R4A 5A4 Canada
If you have any questions, please call Gateway Church at 204-989-6580.
- Application Form
- Non-refundable Application Fee of $50
- Photo (please include a recent photo of yourself - no group photos)
- Medical Form (all students must complete this form)
- Pastoral Reference (should be mailed or delivered directly to Gateway Church)
- Personal Reference (should be mailed or delivered directly to Gateway Church)
- Residence Application Form (complete this if you would like to apply for the Residence Option) - PDF to come
- Statement of Faith (please sign this form and mail with application) - PDF to come